Post Katy Trail Apartments in Uptown Dallas – Photo Gallery
Hello and welcome to Uptown Dallas! Take a look at some of our gallery photos of the Post Katy Trail Apartments in Uptown Dallas.A quick summary and some exclusive photos are below. To see DETAILED REVIEWS and more EXCLUSIVE Photos, please click here: Post Katy Trail Apartments
Access to the 4 Key Features of Uptown Dallas: There are basically 4 Key Features of Uptown Dallas that give you access to a wonderful social life in Uptown Dallas. The key to a great social life in Uptown is to be in QUICK walking access to these features. We think quick walking access means to be in 7 minutes walking or under. Here is how Post Katy Trail apartments does in terms of being able to walk to the 4 Key Features of Uptown:
- Uptown Trolley – Being close to the Uptown Trolley is important, because it can take you to all of the other major features of Uptown Dallas. You can reach the nearest Uptown Trolley connection in five minutes walking, at McKinney and Hall. J
- Night Life in Mid-Section – Many people think of a “super cluster” section of night clubs along McKinney Avenue around Boll Street as the “night life” of Uptown Dallas. While this isn’t the only area of Uptown, it is the area with the most night clubs in one small section. The Post Katy Trail apartments is NOT within quick walking distance, but it is a super quick trolley ride to them.
- West Village – Post Katy Trail is in the North West section of Uptown. In the NORTH of Uptown Dallas, there is the WEST VILLAGE, with so many shops and restaurants, all in a few blocks. Post Katy Trail is DEFINITELY within walking distance to the West Village Dallas shopping center…about 5 minutes should do it!
- Katy Trail – As mentioned above, the Katy Trail is directly behind the Post Katy Trail!
Walk to Groceries? YES, definitely! The best bets for getting groceries will be:
- Albertsons’ on McKinney Avenue (3 minutes’ drive)
- Kroger Signature Store (take Blackburn over the highway, about 12 minutes)
Overall Location: The location is quiet, but with quick walking access to many key features of Uptown Dallas. It is also a good one for keeping away from excess noise of the “bar scene” up North on McKinney Avenue.