I Don’t Start Working for a While. When Should I Begin My Search?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
     admin 
    Keymaster

We help a lot of clients.  Some of them are experienced leasers, while many are recent grads or graduating seniors from excellent colleges throughout the United States.

This question is from the perspective of the graduating senior who has accepted a job offer to come to Dallas, but may not be coming for a while!

We’ve seen available apartment alerts up to 6 months in advance be available to our clients.  So, if you have a May graduation, you could literally reserve an apartment in December of the year before!  We look way in advance to help you lock something down early!

Thus, we are recommending that you begin your search as soon as possible to obtain the best pricing and availability possible.

Note: We know our clients don’t always have quite that luxury of time to make a decision.  We can help you with whatever time frame you have to work with and get you the best fit and best deal.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar