Dallas has a wide range of choices to rent, but it strongly depends on the area you choose to reside in. If you are interested in a basic garden style apartment (traditional), you can find this anywhere in the city. But, if you want to get more specialized and stylish, those options are also available, but in more select areas.
The more in demand the area, the more options will be available to rent. In Dallas, apartments tend to have the best locations for singles especially, because they tend to be located in walking or short driving distance to restaurants, night life and shopping centers. The “HOT SPOT” trend has definitely caught on in Dallas!
The following are types of residences to be found in these popular areas:
• Mid Rise (4 to 9 stories): Uptown, North Dallas, Addison
• Hi Rise (10+ stories): Uptown, Downtown, North Dallas
• Lofts : Uptown, West Plano, Addison, Downtown
• Condos: Uptown, East Dallas
• Townhomes: Throughout Dallas and Suburbs
• Garden Style: Anywhere
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.