Uptown Dallas makes sense for College Grads – And Ernst and Young Dallas new campus hires love Uptown Dallas Apartments!
So you are a recent college grad, possibly from out of state and have landed a job with Ernst and Young Dallas, one of Dallas’ Big 4 Accounting and Consulting Firms. Congratulations!
Welcome to a life of long hours, working weekends and challenging assignments. But you know, life is more than just corporate audits and tax provisions or long term assignments out of town. Really!
Certain careers come with a certain price to pay, it’s true. For example, if you are in audit, you will be most likely in town working hard for a corporation and with a team. Your hours will be long and you will need to maximize your time to get a work life balance.
The same thing applies if you are in consulting with E&Y, even more so. Often you are traveling on the road four days a week and have just a limited time when you come home to get that work-life balance, reconnecting with friends; you want to maximize your opportunities for relaxation and well deserved down time.
Choosing the right place to live can actually have an impact on your work performance.
Think about it. Wouldn’t it be smarter to live closer to the Ernst and Young Dallas office, in a centralized location with easy access to everything you need to live, work and socialize? You wouldn’t be stuck in traffic for hours every day. Living in Uptown Dallas, you are a couple minutes free ride on the Trolley from home. No parking fees downtown. No long commute. Less wasted time means more quality time, both at work and at play. It’s time to seriously put that degree to work and do the math. Living in Uptown Dallas just makes sense. That’s why you should think very seriously about locating in UPTOWN in Ernst and Young Dallas Apartments.
The Ernst and Young Dallas offices are located in Victory Park, on Victory Avenue. Right next to the downtown Dallas office for Ernst and Young Dallas, in Victory Park, is the access to the Katy Trail. You can walk to it in just a few minutes from the Victory Promenade. From the nearby DART Rail station it is a very short hop to the St. Paul station for full access to the FREE McKinney Avenue Trolley that goes anywhere and everywhere in Uptown Dallas. Getting from Victory Park to Uptown Dallas only takes a few short minutes, either way you travel.
If you have to drive to a client’s office in north Dallas or Plano, your drive home at the end of the day would be against the flow of traffic coming out of downtown, which makes that drive all the less stressful. Driving north out of the downtown area to go home at the end of the day is your worst traffic nightmare. Living in Uptown Dallas is extremely convenient, and it is designed specifically for professionals just like you, who eat, sleep and breathe their work but want to have a life as well.
In Uptown Dallas, you will find the majority of residents are in exactly the same predicament as you: young, upwardly mobile professionals; 22-28 years old; single and extremely career focused but also highly sociable. Wouldn’t it be nice to reside among people who work and live as you do? People who understand living in a high performance culture but still interested in a social life? In Uptown Dallas, you would have no shortage of that; most of your peers from Ernst and Young Dallas and the other Big 4 Accountants probably already live here.
Uptown Dallas is the one area in Dallas that literally has everything an urban professional could want or need:
- Centralized location
- Easy freeway access
- All the best amenities you need to live including housing, food markets, shopping, and some of the finest dining and nightlife Dallas has to offer
All you need to live, work and socialize is located within a 2.2 square mile area, mere minutes from the Ernst and Young Dallas Victory Park office. Uptown Dallas is quite possibly the key to the ultimate work-life balance you’ve been searching for.
Uptown Dallas has everything you need and is in the perfect location for a Big 4 professional like you. There certainly are other places in the Dallas area you could live, maybe even a little bit less expensively. But consider this. Finding someone in Uptown Dallas to share rent with might be easier than you think. We can help you with information on a roommate match if needed.
Uptown Dallas has several features you need to know about:
- The McKinney Avenue Nightlife – where there is endless dining, drinking and entertainment every night of the week. Singles flock here after work to unwind. Try The Black Friar Pub, or Sfuzzi’s, or the Kung Fu Saloon for starters. You won’t regret it.
- The Katy Trail – an easy walk up North Houston Street gets you onto the Katy Trail from Victory Park, where everyone goes to run, cycle, and inline skate and walk their dog. The Katy Trail is also the perfect place to meet people, especially if you are fitness-conscious. There are entrances to the Trail conveniently located at every major street in Uptown Dallas, so you can even take it as a short cut if you want to avoid the higher traffic areas. The Katy Trail is immensely popular with the residents of Uptown Dallas. It is beautiful, well maintained and highly convenient.
- The West Village – The West Village district of Uptown Dallas offers upscale shopping, dining, spa services, unique living spaces and entertainment, all with plentiful parking and extremely easy Trolley access. This is also home to the Magnolia Theater and Bar, where you can take your cocktail and gourmet concessions into the theater with you and enjoy the latest film. Awesome? Absolutely.
- FREE Public transportation via the McKinney Avenue Trolley which covers multiple stops throughout Uptown Dallas as well as connects Uptown with downtown Dallas. The Trolley goes everywhere in Uptown Dallas, virtually eliminating the need for a car and has connections to downtown which means living in Uptown Dallas you would avoid all the expensive parking fees for a downtown parking space.
EY Dallas Relocation Service
As you prepare for your exciting new career with EY Dallas, EY Houston, EY Austin or EY San Antonio, I invite you to use the ONLY Free EY-Friendly housing service to SMOOTHLY transition to your new Texas career destination. We’ll find you a perfect new apartment in your new city (or home for purchase) & connect you with other Grads moving to your new city and your local Alumni club. Our service will make your transition EASY and will work perfectly with your remaining class schedule.
Our EY-Friendly service will save you Money and Time and take away your relocation stress! And you can start with our EY Free Apartment Locating Service TODAY, even up to 12 months in advance of your career start date!
We have served EY graduating professionals for over 7 years. We serve all EY Texas office locations, including: Houston – Dallas – Austin – San Antonio. We’ve been serving college graduates for over 10 years in Texas. Graduating students love working with us because we work around their schedules and make things EASY! And, your information is kept safe and private and is not shared with your future employer.
Ernst and Young Dallas is one of the top firms in Dallas, and you want to climb the corporate ladder just like everyone else. GIVE YOURSELF AN ADVANTAGE BY LIVING IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO WORK in Ernst and Young Dallas Apartments . Living in Uptown Dallas you can work those long hours and still have a life. Even if you work weekends, you can still take an hour or two and enjoy a brunch with your friends before hitting the office again. Or choose a restaurant or café with free Wi-Fi, as most here offer it, and work from there over coffee. Just because you work for a power house doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a life outside of the office. It is possible to have both. Succeed at work and enjoy a great life simultaneously.
The next time you find yourself in the break room at work, strike up a conversation with some of your co-workers about Uptown Dallas. You are likely to get some pretty enthusiastic responses. People who live in Uptown Dallas love it. People who work downtown but live further away will say they hate the commute and that they wish they had the same conveniences Uptown Dallas has to offer. You may work in a concrete jungle, but don’t let that dictate how you live your life. Choose Uptown Dallas. It’s the best lifestyle choice you can make.
To find out the most popular and convenient Ernst and Young Dallas Apartments for your needs, please reach out to us right away. We will find the best for your move in date and budget.