Amli Quadrangle – Gallery
A quick summary and some exclusive photos of the Amli Quadrangle are below. To see DETAILED REVIEWS and more EXCLUSIVE Photos, please click here: AMLI QUADRANGLE
The AMLI Quadrangle apartments are a recently built residence in a somewhat tucked away section of Uptown Dallas. It is not on the super busy McKinney Avenue, but is literally about a block west of it. This gives easy access to the more “tourist” friendly night spots on McKinney Avenue.
The area around the AMLI Quadrangle definitely has a surprisingly charming neighborhood feel, especially considering how Downtown Dallas is just a few minutes away. The AMLI is directly bordered primarily by the shopping and restaurant (single story) shopping complex called the QUADRANGLE. There are also short mini blocks all around with a patchwork collection of older attractive houses and small restaurants or offices and night clubs.
The QUADRANGLE is a somewhat diverse collection of non-chain restaurants and night spots, along with some office space. It features some of the newer and popular night spots and restaurants of Uptown. (All of these are within a few minutes walking distance of the AMLI Quadrangle.) Some of the more popular within quick walking distance are:
- BBC (British Beverage Company)
- Dee Lincoln Steak and Burger Bar
- Kung Fu (catch the vintage video games here)
- Social House
The AMLI Quadrangle apartment complex also has retail restaurants and shops in its own building. This would include the delicious and popular quick food fix of ROCCO’S Pizza and Pasta. With all of this, and the multitude of places to quickly walk to, there is no shortage of things to do within walking distance.
A key point of Uptown is to be able to have a terrific social life, and to be WITHIN QUICK WALKING DISTANCE of that social life (think 7 minutes or less)! Uptown is about convenience! There are 4 key features in Uptown to help have that great social life. So we want to know how well the AMLI Quadrangles does in giving you access to these 4 Key Features of Uptown. Here goes:
- Katy Trail – Being close to the Katy Trail (the famous semi private running trail in Uptown Dallas) is going to mean being in better shape, and getting an opportunity to meet people. Great news here! With the AMLI Quadrangle, you will are about 5 minutes away from the Routh Street connection of the Katy Trail.
- Uptown Trolley – So much of Uptown is quickly accessible by the free Uptown Trolley. So, even if you can’t walk to every feature of Uptown, the good news is: if you can walk to a Trolley Stop quickly, you can get to the main features of Uptown Dallas. The good news with the AMLI: You definitely have quick walking access (within about 2 minutes) to the nearest Trolley stop. That stop is pretty much RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE BUILDING. Yes!
- Night Life in Mid-Section – A well-known cluster of Uptown Dallas clubs are located on a quick walkable part of McKinney Avenue that starts with Boll Street and ends around Holland. From the AMLI Quadrangle, you can WALK TO this cluster in about 5 minutes. Nice!
- West Village – The ever popular West Village has the largest concentration of shops and restaurants of Uptown in one place. This is located in the North part of Uptown. The AMLI Quadrangle is NOT walking distance to the West Village. However, the West Village can be conveniently accessed by the Uptown Trolley.
Groceries: Within about 7 minutes walking from the AMLI Quadrangle is the oldest grocery store in Uptown Dallas, the Albertson’s on McKinney Avenue. Walgreen’s is right next to it as well.